Do you struggle to feel like yourself in winter?
You’re not alone.
Dropping temperatures, shorter days, unpredictable weather and slower energy of winter means you’re more likely to experience…
- Mood swings
- Brain fog
- A drop in motivation and enthusiasm
- Emotional eating, weight gain, digestive issues
But what if
You prepared yourself for winter and the rest of the year by taking time to...
- Slow down
- Let go
- Tune in
- Recharge. Renew. Remember who you are...
JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND dedicated to creating ease and flow...
Spend three days and nights at Gymea, a sustainably designed eco retreat and spa in heart of the Byron Bay Hinterlands surrounded by lush rainforest, inspired gardens and indoor spaces, and bright, fresh, contemporary accommodation..
Enjoy nourishing meals, nurturing movement, personalized self care and deep connection. It’s an opportunity to let go of the autumn season and prepare yourself for an inspired winter and rest of the year!
We’ll focus on:
- Experiencing silence, meditation and nourishing yoga practices.
- Discovering your winter self and creating sustainable life and wellness goals for the season and year.
- Learning to eat like you love yourself in winter and beyond (including Ayurvedic wellness and cooking classes for nourishing winter-time meals)
- Establishing your Ayurvedic self care practices for flourishing through the winter and the rest of 2019!
- Creating an individual daily routine to support your season and your life!
- The seasonal pitfalls that can take a toll on your immunity, motivation and confidence.
- How to eat and exercise through the winter season for energy and focus.
- What you can do to avoid common seasonal issues like depression and weight gain.
- How to keep your hair and skin smooth, healthy and glowing throughout the season.
- Simple ways to stay in sync with your environment and keep your immune system strong and supportive.
But best of all, you’ll feel:
- Prepared for maintaining balance throughout the winter and remainder of the year.
- Connected to yourself and a community of like-minded people who are rooting for you!
- Clear about the best ways to take care of yourself and the aspects of your every day that need to be “non-negotiable”.
- Inspired to deepen your knowledge of Ayurveda and your pursuit of authentic wellbeing.
- Refreshed, renewed and ready to shine.
This experience will be unique and powerful.
JOIN US FOR THIS TRANSFORMATIONAL WEEKEND
June 20- 23rd, 2019 (during the seasonal shift)
Ayurveda calls this time of year “ritu sandhi” - literally meaning seasonal transition/
It’s a powerful time to…
Prioritize your self care
let go of what's not working
Tune into what you REALLY need
Set life and wellness goals aligned with the season
Discover how to nourish your mind and body
Create rituals for nurturing your soul...
The weekend includes:
- Three nights accommodation in beautifully appointed “eco-deluxe” ensuite rooms (twin shares and twin singles available)
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Daily workshop sessions on Ayurvedic diet, self-care lifestyle and self inquiry
- Cooking demos and classes
- Three fresh, beautiful, seasonally appropriate Ayurvedic meals daily with locally sourced produce.
- Healing spa circuit [special circuit of spa experiences]
- Full use of retreat facilities including:
- Walking tracks,
- Magnesium pool
- Full menu of spa treatments available at additional cost
- Quiet time for contemplation and rest
Meet Your Host...
Chara Caruthers – ERYT-500(Yoga Alliance), YACEP(Yoga Alliance); Level 2 Yoga Teacher (Yoga Australia), Certified Yoga Therapist (C IAYT), Ayurvedic practitioner/educator(NAMA), Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner(AAPNA)
Chara Caruthers is a passionate and outspoken voice for the power of living your truth. An international teacher, speaker, author, advocate and mentor for women’s wellness, she has inspired and motivated a diverse global community of all ages to live juicier and more connected lives by embracing the principles of yoga and Ayurveda.
A long-time practitioner and student of yoga, Chara is a certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT) and has taught yoga around the globe for a decade. She has studied and practiced Ayurveda in the United States, Australia and India and is a graduate of the American Institute of Vedic Studies (USA), the International Academy of Ayurveda (Pune, India), and Kerala Ayurveda Academy (Kerala, India). Her work is focused on sharing these ancient principles in a modern context empowering wellness seekers of all backgrounds and cultures to boldly embrace the responsibility we all have to know and love ourselves.
- 1:30 pm - Arrival.
- 3:00 pm - Group Gathering - Yoga + Meditation
- 5:30 pm - Dinner
- 7:00 pm - Group Wellness Circle - Welcoming
- 8:30 pm - Quiet time
Pricing & Payment Plans
$1150 OR 3 payments of $420
Special "Bring a Friend" Pricing
BUY ONE GET ONE 20% OFF
First payment of $420 is the deposit to hold your spot.
$1360 OR 3 payments of $495
Special "Bring a Friend" Pricing
BUY ONE GET ONE 20% OFF
First payment of $495 is the deposit to hold your spot.
What people are saying...
"I have been to many retreats over the years but I have never felt the support and encouragement that you have given."
I wanted to personally thank you for what you have done for me. Right from your introduction video, your honesty, your story, the basic philosophy of Ayurveda, the 'lightbulb' started 'lighting up' for me... and it's just continued to shine brighter as you've shared more and more. I have loved and embraced every part of it! I have been to many retreats over the years but I have never felt the support and encouragement that you have given, so generously, so authentically. What you do, comes from such a genuine place, it is felt by others. - Karen
"I released weight... and patterns that were no longer serving me."
Chara made the process simple so that we could focus on the changes going on in our body, mind, and soul. During the program, I not only released weight, but I also began to release some old habits and patterns that were no longer serving me. I continue to use what I learned on a daily basis or whenever I feel I need to hit the restart button. Chara is a graceful leader, motivator, and friend and I look forward to working with her again. - Melissa
This experience was the spring board... toward living wholeheartedly!
I was in a place where I felt heavy; Full emotionally, mentally and physically. This experience was the spring board of my ongoing practice to let go of many things that were (and do) clouding up my visions, my journey towards living wholeheartedly and finding the courageous person that is me. - Dawn-Marie
"Exactly what I needed at this point in my life!"
This has been a life-changing experience for me. It is exactly what I needed at this point in my life! Chara you are an amazing woman! I have so appreciated getting to know you and learn from you. - Meredith
"A wake-up call to take better care of my whole self."
“I was taken by surprise at just how much I learned about myself, my habits and my priorities. What I took with me was a more compassionate outlook on my body in form and function and a wake-up call to take better care of my whole self." - Pam