At the leading edge
Teachers "at the leading edge" have established an open, supportive, accessible and adaptable relationship with their students, recognizing the unique physicality, experience and world view that each student brings to the space. You’ve created an inquiry based approach to sharing the practice and philosophy of yoga that empowers your students to explore and expand their relationship with the environment and themselves on the mat and off. And because your personal practice and teaching ideology are well grounded, adaptable and supportive, you welcome new perspectives and inspiration for solidifying your understanding and cultivating your growth as a teacher and the growth of your students.
Have you considered…
- Deepening your understanding of the practice and skills for holding space
- Expanding your tools for supporting students in creating balance on the mat and off
- Offering students additional support for yogic living (workshops, tools, etc.)
- Furthering your understanding of yogic philosophy and complementary modalities (e.g. Ayurveda)
- Working with a mentor to further refine your approach to self study, teaching and practice
“Change only happens in the present moment. The past is already done. The future is just energy and intention.”
— Kino MacGregor
Are you ready to evolve your yoga?
Oh, and look out for me in your inbox...
I’ll be hopping in there soon to give you simple tips on what it means to evolve your yoga and how you can start doing it TODAY!