Embrace the sisterhood of Yoga + Ayurveda
We all come to our mats for different reasons and with different intentions, but Ayurveda suggests that there should only be one… balance.
Ayurveda is a 5000 year old system health and healing that shares its traditions, philosophy and practices with yoga. They’re often referred to as sister sciences or two sides of the same coin. And when practiced together they create a health and happiness “dream team” that will empower you in every aspect of your life.
Join Chara Caruthers E-RYT-500 for this enlightening and adventurous journey into the heart of yoga and ayurveda, where we’ll discover:
- How your current yoga practice may be sabotaging instead of supporting your health.
- Why you probably hate some yoga poses that are good for you,and love some that aren’t
- 3 questions to ask yourself before stepping on your yoga mat to ensure that your practice truly nourishes you.
- How to customize your yoga to feel bright, balanced and blissful all year long!
Dates & Details:
- Date: July 29th, 2pm – 4:30pm –Talk + Yoga Practice [suitable for all levels]
- Cost: $40
- Bookings & Inquiries: http://www.theflowstate.com.au
- Location: The Flow State